Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Just Call Him Martha...


Looking for a quick and easy way to add a dash of Irish charm to your interiors? I have just the perfect solution! I love to look around my home and use commonplace items in an unexpected way. It sort of keeps guests on their toes. If you are a regular reader of my blog, you know of my unabashed julep cup adoration {read more here, here and here if you like} but for St. Patrick’s Day, I decided to retire the beloved jc. Actually, I cannot claim credit for what you are about to read. This idea came straight from my husband, yes that is correct. Completely perplexed by what vessel to place our green, white and yellow St. Patty’s Day flowers in, I looked to my husband in despair. No sooner had I presented my problem than did he suggest using pilsner glasses. Brilliant! Check out the pictures below and let me know what you think! Personally, I love it.

 

4 comments:

JMW said...

What a fun way to showcase your flowers and commemorate St. Paddy's Day. Perfect!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Very nice! Happy St. Patty's!

CLAIRE WATKINS, ASID ALLIED said...

THAT is a good idea and how fabulous would they look all lined up in a row!

Kalee said...

Hi Claire- I adore the idea of lining the flower filled pilsner glasses all in a row! Fabulous.




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow