Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
The next time that you find yourself in Boulder...


And it happens to be a Saturday morning, you must go to the Boulder Farmers' Market. This feast for the senses is located in the heart of downtown Boulder next to Central Park. The summer hours of the market are from 8-2.

While strolling the market, I had the most delicious apple, sampled goat cheese from Haystack Mountain Dairy, picked up a bouquet of beautiful wildflowers, and purchased some preserves. Come hungry as local bakers and chefs will oftentimes have tables set up selling their creations. All in all, a trip to the Boulder Farmers' Market is a delightful way to spend a Saturday morning.
*Image from blog.americanfeast.com

 

2 comments:

Matters of Style said...

Looks like fun! I have never been to Boulder but hear such amazing things about it. I love the West!

Slices of Beauty... said...

Love farmers' markets, lovely!




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow