Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Traveling Hostess- Seaside, FL.

This past weekend, my husband and I took a mini-vacation in charming Seaside, FL. I am happy to report that the beaches were pristine and we did not spot a single tar ball! Though it rained the whole time, no amount of water could damper our spirits and we thoroughly enjoyed our time in the Sunshine State.


 Seaside has many fabulous places to eat but one of our favorites is the low key and funky Bud and Alley's Taco Bar. I suggest that you snag a table with a view of the town, order to your heart's delight and get comfortable!  My picks are the scrumptious Baja style fish tacos with house made avocado mayo, grilled shrimp tacos with charred corn salsa and a sangria to complete the meal. Is your stomach talking yet? Mine sure is!


{Images courtesy of budandalleys.com}

Cheers and wishing that you get the chance to try the Taco Bar out for yourself! Planning a trip to Seaside? Please feel free to email me for other restaurant, hotel and activity recommendations.

 

4 comments:

Anna said...

That taco looks delish and the place is cute! Hope you had a good time.

xo
http://girlfromaroundtheway.blogspot.com

rikshaw design said...

i love seaside..and isn't the red bar down there?! thank you foryour sweet comment on my blog!

Kalee said...

Hey Rikshaw Designs! Yes, The Red Bar is in Grayton Beach which is practically Seaside. There are so many fabulous places pig-out places in that area- yum!

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

seaside is my fav. love the red bar, too!




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow