Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
TCH Tip- Bow Preservation

Every once in a while, you stumble upon a little tip that changes your life (at least in a small way) and this holiday season I learned a fabulous one that I want to share with y'all. We all love those big red and oh so festive holiday bows- the only problem? What to do once the season is over and it is time to store the decorations away. Well a family friend provided me with this amazing tip- simply roll up plastic grocery bags and place one inside each loop in the bow. This little tip perfectly preserves bows from season to season.

Eco-chic (re-using plastic grocery bags) and so effective, this tip is sure to serve you well!



 

6 comments:

JMW said...

What a great idea! I have some lovely bows that I'd like to use again, but would hate to have them smashed in storage. Perfect!

Anonymous said...

great tip!

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Hi again
Great to see you back,.. and thanks for visiting over my way
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year and look forward to all your upcoming posts this year!! I'm afraid the bows never last that long with me.. I tend to pull them apart and use them for other thing.. hehe Have fun xx Julie

Healthy Shift Worker said...

Very innovative and a good use of those plastic bags!

Whitney and the Preppy Puppies said...

That is a super idea! Now if you could only teach me how to tie the perfect bow. ;-)

Kalee said...

Hi Whitney and the cutest preppy puppy (who looks a lot like my tri-color Pepper)! I am so excited because one of my friends taught me how to make big beautiful bows just a few weeks ago and I will happily pass along the info. I might do a little video and post it soon. Hope that you have a great day!




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow