Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Soon To Be On Island Time...


I am off to the lovely island of Eleuthera with my family in search of the most delicious conch salad, horseback rides on the pink sand beaches, a bit of bonefishing {husband’s passion, trying to be supportive and embrace} and exploring underwater worlds via snorkeling. We will be spending a week at a house on Winding Bay and then doing a little stint in South Beach. I will be posting throughout the week so check back often! Ciao.

{Image from Architectural Digest}

 

5 comments:

ashlina {the decorista} said...

ooooooh can i eat my breakfast there???

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Quite envious over this way!!! Have a wonderful trip xx Julie

JMW said...

So jealous! Have a fun and relaxing get-away!

Splenderosa said...

Have a simply wonderful time enjoying doing nothing (read: everything). Relax & have fun.
I love the islands, and dream of going to St. Lucia with daughter in May. Send us lots of pictures...we'll be waiting. xx's Marsha

Kalee said...

Thanks for the warm wishes. I look forward to sharing my adventures with y'all!




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow