Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Soon To Be On Island Time...


I am off to the lovely island of Eleuthera with my family in search of the most delicious conch salad, horseback rides on the pink sand beaches, a bit of bonefishing {husband’s passion, trying to be supportive and embrace} and exploring underwater worlds via snorkeling. We will be spending a week at a house on Winding Bay and then doing a little stint in South Beach. I will be posting throughout the week so check back often! Ciao.

{Image from Architectural Digest}

 

5 comments:

ashlina said...

ooooooh can i eat my breakfast there???

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Quite envious over this way!!! Have a wonderful trip xx Julie

JMW said...

So jealous! Have a fun and relaxing get-away!

SPLENDEROSA said...

Have a simply wonderful time enjoying doing nothing (read: everything). Relax & have fun.
I love the islands, and dream of going to St. Lucia with daughter in May. Send us lots of pictures...we'll be waiting. xx's Marsha

The Consummate Hostess said...

Thanks for the warm wishes. I look forward to sharing my adventures with y'all!




Cherished Friends

Follow by Email

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow