Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This Product Might Just Change Your Life...


So the above statement might be a bit dramatic (just a touch) but at the very least this product will just give you a dewy complexion and a slight glow. My friend Shellie owns the most incredible modern day apothecary in downtown Savannah, GA. It is called See Jane and is an eco-emporium filled with cruelty free make-up, home goods and beauty products. A while ago, Shellie graciously gave me a treasure trove of her favorite products- including the aforementioned Malin + Goetz detox face mask. I.am.obsessed. Never have I ever known such a fabulous product. Once applied and after a matter of minutes, you can feel as the impurities are pulled from your skin as it bubbles and the mask begins to dissipate. Once removed, my skin felt oh so smooth and refreshed.

The packaging of the product claims that “Oxygenating cleansing agents replace harsh detergents to deep-pore cleanse; lifting dirt, oil and make-up away from the skin without irritation while creating a physical skin barrier to seal hydration. Vitamins C, E and soy protein help firm and address aging concerns.”

Be sure to visit Shellie's website for ordering information, your skin will be forever grateful!


{image from Malin + Goetz.com}

 

5 comments:

JMW said...

Ooo, so glad to hear about this! I will have to check it out.

Jenn @ Dear Heart said...

Definitely want to try this. I've been using one from Jurlique but I don't think it helps at all.

Beach House Living said...

Thanks for the info; will have to check it out.

Dumbwit Tellher said...

I always appreciate great tips and new products. I guess that's why your the 'consummate hostess'?! Thank you for sharing and happy St. Patrick's day to you. xx Sláinte

E said...

Oh I am a sucker for these kind of products...off to check it out!




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow