Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Happy Valentine's Day



Happy Valentine's Day, loves! My most sincere hope is that whatever your relationship status is today that it is day filled with genuine love and joy ( and some seriously good desserts).  Today is going to be a bit of a low key day for me and my husband as we have both been battling a nasty case of bronchitis. Nothing says romance like the sniffles and a wheezing cough!


{Mmmmm...dreaming of Johnnie Gabriel's Red Velvet cake}

 

3 comments:

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

Happy Belated Valentine's day to you! Your cake looks delicious!

Black is the New Black said...

mmm gorgeous!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

What a beautiful blog! I'm new to blogging and could learn a lot from you! Please stop by my site!




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow