Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Inspiration/Obsession: Gypset


Ciao! I apologize for the absence, life has pulled me in many different directions recently but I am thrilled to be back. My latest obsession? Gypset! Check out my gypset inspired finds:

Vibrant gifts tags from Etsy shop Paper Monster 2009. Did I mention that they are on super sale for only one dollar? Gasp- it's time to shop friends!

SHOP CLOSING Huge One Dollar Sale Darcey Tags-Qty 22


Loomed Bowl from my beloved Anthropologie.

 Loomed Bowl

How great is this dress? Like a punchy ray of sunshine straight from the genius that is Marc Jacobs.

MARC BY MARC JACOBS Colorblocked Silk Dress

Need a gypset inspired recipe? Why not make my scrumptious hummus, which is best when served with a selection of blanched vegetables and some spiced pita bread.

Ingredients:

5 garlic cloves
2 cups chick peas
2 lemons- juice and zest
1/3 cup tahini
1 handful of parsely
1/2 chopped fresh jalapeno
1 1/2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce (use this to taste)
1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt (or sea salt)
Feta cheese

To Do:

Use a food processor to finely chop garlic. Then, add remaining ingredients and pulse until somewhat smooth but still chunky. Top with crumbles of feta cheese and fresh parsely.


Q & A: What's your latest obsession?


 

0 comments:




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow