Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Some of my Favorite Things...

Here are some of my very favorite photographs, all taken within the last year. Don't you just love how a photograph can magically transport you to a special time and place? It's almost as if you are there once again, so nice! Do you have a favorite photograph? Do tell!


Outer Banks, NC November 2010


Flores, Guatemala May 2010


Flores, Guatemala May 2010


Eleuthera, Bahamas March 2010


Husband fishing, Out Island Bahamas March 2010

 

2 comments:

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

Stunning! xx

Basil Becky said...

Wonderful photos..you have traveled to some beautiful places.




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow