Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
A Modern & Glam Thanksgiving


Never have I ever seen a more lovely Thanksgiving table than Eddie Ross' divine tablescape for Lonny- bravo Eddie! I adore everything about this- the color palette, gold touches, and easy elegant feel. I am currently in the process of planning my own tablescape for the upcoming holiday and will be drawing inspiration from the image above- specifically the gilded pumpkin as a vase as well as the mini pumpkin placecards. I also just adore the use of a monogram rather than a full name on the cards- chic touch!

For my table, I am going to incorporate my grandmother's milk glass pieces as well as some inherited blue and white china. The goal is a modern glamorous Thanksgiving table at a minimal cost. What is your Thanksgiving inspiration?


{Image via BHG}
I am wondering if this wreath could be spray painted shiny gold to match Eddie's pumpkins? Might be a bit too much but could also be utterly fabulous! Sort of recalls Juju hats, no? 

{Image via here}

Happy planning!


 

5 comments:

JMW said...

What a gorgeous table! Certainly does add some glamour to Thanksgiving, doesn't it?

Aspiring Kennedy said...

i've been dying over eddie's new holiday tabelscapes. killer!

Karena said...

Fabulous!! I am anticipating a joyous Thanksgiving!

Come read a great interview, then enter my latest giveaway!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Kalee said...

Yes, it does JMW. I think that the color choice is crucial to the glam factor- it's just stunning!

Kalee said...

I couldn't agree more, AK. Eddie Ross is one talented gent!




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow