Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
All Hail Queen Z

With every gallop, her legend grows. With every race, she stays perfect. And with every incredible race, she transcends the sport of racing.

{ Image source here}

Be sure to watch today as this undefeated lady gallops her way to another victory and a well deserved place in the history books at The Breeder's Cup.

Having a party to watch The Breeder's Cup or attending one later today? Still searching for the perfect outfit? Look no more my friends- here is my pick for a chic and comfortable outfit that proclaims equestrian sophistication.




 
 

{ Jacket- Gap, Dress- Old Navy, Boots- Frye via Piperlime}

 

8 comments:

Celeste said...

As a keeper of horses myself, I can definitely appreciate these looks. Love the jacket!

rikshaw design said...

i love this horse..did you watch the 60mins on her!
cant wait to cheer for her! she like guiness beer!

Beach House Living said...

She is beautiful and you picked great outfits too.

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

My mom has been devastated all weekend about Zenyatta’s loss. xx

Kalee said...

Hi Rikshaw- somehow I missed the 60 Minutes, shoot! I am with you, what a cool horse!

Kalee said...

Me too! She was oh so close but still ran a fabulous race and fully deserves the fame!

Kalee said...

Thanks, Beach House Living! I love how flexible and stylish a great pair of riding boots can be.

escapade said...

She is just amazing! What to show the boys!

Love, love those boots - I always rode growing up and can't seem to shake my addiction to equestrian style.




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow