Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Label Love

I.love.cheese. Give me a plate full of the pungent cheeses and I am one happy girl. Given this undying love, I frequently rely on an elegant cheese plate to anchor my hor d’oeuvre selection when entertaining. A nice selection of cheeses is sure to satisfy a wide range of fromage preferences. Want information on how to arrange the perfect cheese plate? Find my tips here.

Nothing elevates a cheese plate like inventive labels (other than the cheese, of course). Below are some of my favorite takes on the traditional label.   

{Sweet silver birds from Style Hive}

{Classic Williams-Sonoma. I have this and love it!}

{portastylistics.amplify}


{fabulous forks- head of the table}


{Target find- only $7.99 and oh so versatile}



{Tidy and proper by Style Me Pretty}



 

6 comments:

Slices of Beauty... said...

Yummy cheese, am with you!

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

I love cheese as well and all of these are so pretty. I think I'm especially partial to the birds for some reason!

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

Seriously, I could live off cheese! I love it!

Kalee said...

Hi Southern Champagne Wishes- the birds are very sweet aren't they? There is just something timeless and chic about the little creatures.

Anonymous said...

What a LOVELY blog you have here!!! I have been wanting that blackboard cheese plate for a while now...

Kalee said...

Thank you, rebekkaseale! You won't be disappointed when you make the purchase, it is a fabulous piece.




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow