Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I'll Admit...


I have to admit that I am more than a little bit obsessed with my Herve Gambs room spray. I purchased it at the oh so lovely Paris Market in Savannah, GA and delight in spraying a bit everyday. The best part you ask? The fragrance is sprayed directly onto this gorgeous flower. Quite an improvement from the traditional plug-in in you ask me.

{Image courtesy of www.opulenceofsouthernpines.com}

 

5 comments:

Carly Anne said...

Okay. Clearly I need one. What a fabulous idea.

XO
Carly

All this is Grace and Charm
http://allthisgraceandcharm.blogspot.com

Beach House Living said...

Room spray turned art form. Love it.

Emily said...

What a fab idea! I love Savannah, I went there 2 years ago and it's still engraved in my memory as one of the most special trips I took in the US. I'm very curious about this flower room deodorizer! Super cute!

Kalee said...

Hi Carly!

Yes, you should rush to the closest store. You will be in love!

Kalee said...

Hi Emily- isn't Savannah divine? I had the pleasure to live in Savannah and just adore the city. Sounds like you had a great trip :).




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow