Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
A Big Thank you!


Recently, I had the pleasure of being interviewed by the delightful Sally Sanderson Fay for an article to be published in my hometown paper. It was a pleasure to work with Mrs. Fay and I am so pleased with how the article turned out. It pertains to hosting a consummate Derby party and can be found here.
{Image courtesy of southernliving.com}

 

6 comments:

Beach House Living said...

Congratulations on the newspaper feature.
Please take a photo of your Derby hat.

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

What a beautiful blog - am so glad I just you!

With a husband from Louisville (Wilson Wyatt) and two westies named JULEP and DERBY ... you bet we'll be watching the Derby!

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

Wowzer...that is pretty cool! xx

The Antiques Diva™ said...

Congratulations on the interview! How fun to be featured and recognized locally!

Carly Anne said...

Fabulous! Congrats, gal.

XO
Carly

All this is Grace and Charm
http://allthisgraceandcharm.blogspot.com

Kalee said...

Thank you for the kind comments, ladies! I hope that you all had a delightful Derby Day :).




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow