Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Messages from Lutra



{My favorite}

 

4 comments:

JMW said...

Oh, to be on Island time right now! Hope you have a wonderful vacation!

Beach House Living said...

I would like to be driving on a highway right now with that beautiful water view.

My Castle in Spain said...

Your favorite is also my favorite ! :-)
Enjoy your holiday ...it all seems so serene there..
:-)

lisa golightly said...

Thank you for taking us all with you ... it's so beautiful ! xoxo




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow