Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Daisies, Sunshine and Pastel Colors-Oh My!



Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!"

-Robin Williams


After months of what seemed like an endless monsoon season in Georgia, Spring has finally arrived. The Daffodils have opened their sweet and happy faces to the world and the Cherry trees are about to explode with blossoms. Spring is my absolute favorite time of the year and I have an arsenal of tips, tidbits and a reasons to smile that I will be sharing with y'all :).


 

4 comments:

Splenderosa said...

Simply splendid, the photo says it all. xx's Marsha

Beach House Living said...

The snow has been washed away by the rain and more rain but, there are some daffodils sending up leaves. Can't wait until they bloom.

Caroline in the City said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere!

Basil Becky said...

Glad to see you blogging again..you are the best

Yes..my first daffodil opened today.Two year to the day from my dad's memorial..He would be happy




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow