Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Just Because They Make Me Smile...


The sleepy Maybelle. She often perches like a cat, is 100% fearless and has loads of personality :).

This is Pepper- a true bundle of joy. It's like he sits around and ponders ways that he can be sweeter and cuter.

Wishing you the very happiest of Wednesdays filled with many reasons to smile!

 

11 comments:

Emily said...

They are so adorable!

theluckiestmrs said...

They are SO sweet and SO beautiful! We have a cocker spaniel, and I've been thinking about getting him a little sister or brother...maybe a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel! Seeing your two makes me want to start looking up breeders asap! :)

Whitney and the Preppy Puppies said...

Thank you for sharing your adorable Cavaliers with us. ;-)

JMW said...

So cute!! I miss my dogs. Cuddle with yours as much as you can!

Dumbwit Tellher said...

I am so incredibly jealous. Those sweet faces melt a persons heart. Would so love to have one ♥

Megan said...

So cute!

Chic Coles said...

OMG those faces!!!

Basil Becky said...

Pepper and Maybelle are the best!! Much love

Kalee said...

Thank you for your sweet comments! I sure do love my fur-kids.

Unknown said...

Love the pictures, what a precious pair.
:-)

Beth Connolly said...

I had a Blenheim (Mandy) and a Tri-color (Julia). Wonderful dogs.




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow