Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
The Beauty of Bud Vases

Though we find ourselves in the middle of winter, fresh flowers still provide that pop of color and joy just as they do in the warmer months. I love the simple beauty that bud vases provide. The best part? It only takes one or two beautiful flowers to make a gorgeous arrangement. A fun tip- use what you have in your yard to fill the vases and you might be surprised how beautiful even artfully arranged leaves can be.







*Images from Eco-Salon.com, At West End.com, Marks & Spencer, Country Living, Aspen Creations

 

9 comments:

Meggie said...

Very cute idea! I absolutely love your blog. Always classy and brilliant.

Chic Coles said...

Oh how pretty! These are so fun to use around the house.

Unknown said...

The coloured ones are perfect for me!! Thanks :-)

Anonymous said...

so simple yet so pretty!

Would also LOVE your support on the ELLE DECOR window I did for the Big Window Challenge this year with Apartment Therapy. Check it out at http://www.bigwindowchallenge com. As we all know, AT doesn’t make it easy, but you can vote TWICE a day, once online and the other by texting “1” to 89800.

Your support means the world to me!!

Xo
Eddie

Laurel said...

Wow - a lovely preview of spring. So appreciated ! Gloomy northern California days have gotten to me !
happy Sunday - sweet lady!
Lovely Post!
XO
laurel

Southern Aspirations said...

These are gorgeous examples!! Such a great way to brighten the day.

Magdalena said...

What a lovely idea to brighten up the winter months. They are all so pretty, my favorite are the pretty and simply elegant glass vases at the bottom, I love them filled with the hot pink peonies.
xoxo

Unknown said...

! These are so fun to use around the house.
the jump manual

ashlina {the decorista} said...

love these photos. love your blog!

xo
ashlina
secretsofdomesticbliss.blogspot.com

will be following.




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow