Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
12 Days of Christmas

My sweet mother has been doing her own version of the 12 Days of Christmas and it has involved her sending me different treats for each day, I am such a lucky gal. I think that is such a fun and fabulous idea that I just had to share. On the first day of Christmas, my mother sent me boxes of beloved family ornaments.

On the second day of Christmas, my mother sent me a stunning bunch of fresh flowers. If you have not yet discovered the fabulous FlowerBud.com, rush over and check it out. Please excuse the terrible quality of my images, photographer I am not!



The pristine white tulips were delivered to my doorstep two days ago and have already opened up greatly since the above image was taken. One thing that is so great about FlowerBud is that the flowers arrive in bud form and providing that you follow the care instructions, will last much longer than normal.


Thank you Mom, for your endless kindness and support. As many of us are separated by miles from our loved ones, sending your own version of The Twelve Days of Christmas is a fantastic way to show you care.

Do check back to find out what the third day brings. Happy Holidays!!

*Image from lionsgate.com and familyandkidconnections.com

 

11 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

Thanks for the visit!!
I do get so many compliments on our wreath...

Happy Holidays to you!
xoxo Laura

Emily Elizabeth said...

Beautiful Flowers!!! I am going right now to check out flowerbud.com. I maybe using them for hostess gifts this winter :) Thanks!

Kalee said...

These flowers do make excellent hostess gifts- I suggest sending the flowers a few days before the party or visit as to allow time for the flowers to reach their full beauty. Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

sooo cool! nice flowers.

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

What a fun idea of hers, and how lucky for you to get so many fun gifts along the way!

Jane said...

What a lovely idea you must have a very loving mother. I have missed your posts! BTW go to my last post there is a Free Thing I think you may rather like. xoxo

Unknown said...

Lucky you :-)

style chronicle said...

Beautiful blooms for a cold winter's day. You must have one precious mother!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

wow, you are so blessed to have such a darling of a mother!
Happy Holidays~
xo*

My Notting Hill said...

I had never heard of flowerbud.com - thanks for sharing it. The box they came in was cute.

Nishant said...

Beautiful Flowers!!!
Work from home India




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow