Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Third and Fourth Days of Christmas

On the third day of Christmas, my mother sent to me- a wonderful market basket made by women in Ghana. The proceeds from the sale of the baskets go to the women and their children. As you can see, my dog Pepper anxiously waited as I prepared to open the package (note the intensity in those little eyes).

Love the basket? You can buy one at Viva Terra. Viva Terra is a fabulous online shop that is focused on selling earth friendly goods.

On the fourth day of Christmas, my mother sent me a subscription to one of my favorite magazines- Clean Eating. This magazine always has the very best recipes, many being vegetarian friendly. This magazine makes a great gift for those who love healthy food that actually tastes good!


Check back tomorrow for more gift ideas and to see what the fourth day of Christmas will bring. Happy Friday!!

 

5 comments:

Southern Aspirations said...

ooh- love the basket. Always enjoy getting Vivre Terra's catalogs. I think I've seen Clean Living at whole foods (??) must look for that one too!

JMW said...

Great basket! And, your dog is too cute!

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

Lucky girl!!

Healthy Shift Worker said...

I think Pepper was hoping there were doggy treats in that box!!

Nishant said...

I think I've seen Clean Living at whole foods (??) must look for that one too!
Work from home India




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow