Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Wishing you a giant piece of cake...


"Why do things have to be so permanent in life? I think I need a change...I like to be free...free with my thoughts...free to change my mind...free to change my lifestyle. I want to wake up some mornings and not wash my hair and eat cake for breakfast."
Hope that you have an absolutely fabulous Monday and perhaps a giant piece of cake!
* Image from decadentsweetz.com


 

10 comments:

Millie said...

Oh I'm hearing you on this! I've been known to have a bowl of muesli for dinner if MOTH's away & I'm by myself, so why not cake for brekkie?
Millie ^_^

Megan said...

I need a giant piece of cake!

LPC said...

I had a giant piece of cake on Saturday. It was my sister's 50th birthday. I hadn't had a big piece of cake like that in 15 years. It's still with me, mentally.

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

That cake looks fab! Wish I had some right now!

Unknown said...

That red velvet cake looks just about better than any other slice on earth! Gorgeous.

And where is that fabulous quote from?

Cheers.

Kassie said...

Ahhh, now I SO need some cake. :)

Kalee said...

Isn't that quote fabulous? I have no idea who said it but a good friend of mine sent me a card and she wrote the quote inside. I love it!

PS~Erin said...

I think I'll have to find a piece of cake first thing tomorrow! Yu-um!!

My Notting Hill said...

That red velvet cake looks great - what a pic of a piece of cake!

Anonymous said...

So that's a Red Velvet cake? I've always wondered. So beautiful. I'll have to make it one day. Great quote!




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow