Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Stranded Sunday

Her Name Was Lola is an utterly chic blog and one of my daily reads. I was graciously asked to participate in the Stranded Sunday series and had a great time with the post. You can check it out here and be sure to browse around the fabulous blog. Hope that you have a wonderful Sunday!

 

3 comments:

Kellie Collis said...

I just stopped by... WHat a lovely blog! x

Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

I love her blog too, I'm off to go check out the Stranded Sunday series right now!

And you've have a lovely blog, so glad I found it!

Have a great week :)

Domestic Diva said...

I will go check it out, thanks for sharing!! Happy Monday!!
xxxx me




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow