Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
On A High Note

It's no small secret that I have a stationary habit, or perhaps I should say that I have a little stationary addiction. In fact, my husband issued a moratorium about a year ago on the purchase of new cards and I have yet to run out. Sad! While email is a wonderful means of communication, nothing replaces an actual note via snail mail.

I am always on the hunt (shhh...) for new stationary and these latest finds on Etsy are absolutely fabulous!

Herringbone Personalized Stationery - Personalized Stationary Set of 12

Image via the charming Oh Louise Designs. I  love how the cards can be personalized with various patterns and cheerful colors. Check out her site for a treasure trove of delightful items.

Stationary with Bunting Flag

Who doesn't love some good bunting? I love the green and white floral pattern pictured above. I think that these cards would be perfect for a thinking of you note, a way to celebrate the ordinary. Check out these gems and more at Rainy Day Colors Etsy shop.

destination travel greeting card - FREE SHIPPING handmade stationary

I don't know about you, but I have the travel bug big time! There is nothing that I enjoy more than visiting a new place, exploring the food, art and culture. If I can't hop a plane and Bourdain is not on TV, these cards might just be the next best thing. Why not fly on over and buy a bunch at LSquared Design?  Your friends will thank you!

Where do you buy your stationary? Do you shop local, online or pull a Martha and make your own?


 

1 comments:

Razelle Adams said...

I remember my high school days.. this is what I used when I'm writing to my crush :)

Internet specials at iPad Repair Bellevue




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow