Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Easy + Delicious Appetizer


Truffle Oil Infused Chips

This appetizer is oh so simple to throw together and sinfully delicious. One bite will never be enough and will certainly have your guests wondering just what exactly your secret is...

  • Bag of Potato chips- I used Cape Cod chips for testing purposes.
  • Truffle Oil
  • Sea Salt
  • Cracked Black Pepper
  • Parmesan-Reggiano cheese
Preheat oven to 350. Spread chips out evenly on a baking sheet and cook for approximately 5 minutes. The key is for the chips to darken one shade but not totally crisp up.

 Remove from oven and in a serving bowl, drizzle with truffle oil (2-3 tablespoons) and shave Parmesan cheese over top. Season with salt and pepper and serve warm. Enjoy!


 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Brilliant! My kind of cocktail snack!




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow