Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
An Apology and a Warm Wish


My most sincere apologies for the sporadic nature of my posts, things have been a bit crazy here lately. I promise to return in the new year fresh and full of ideas and tips. Wishing all of you the very happiest of New Years- a night filled with friends, fabulous food and a giant glass of bubbly! Enjoy and I look forward to hearing from y'all in 2010! Ciao!

 

7 comments:

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Life happens and true friends will understand that sometimes other things take priority, just as they should. Wishing you a spectacular New Years Eve. Ring in 2010 with great abandon and joy. All my very best, Deb

JMW said...

No apologies necessary - we all know how it is to be pulled in many directions. Have a Happy New Year and looking forward to your postings in 2010!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year to you too!!

QueenBeeSwain said...

happy happy and 2010 holds amazing for you!

kHm

Healthy Shift Worker said...

I think all of us have had a little 'time out' from blogging over the festive season ... certainly no apology required!

Happy 2010!!

Beth Connolly said...

Happy New Year to you. Can't wait to see what you have in store for 2010.

kanishk said...

just as they should. Wishing you a spectacular New Years Eve.

wagyu steak




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow