Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
5th Day of Christmas

On the 5th day of Christmas, my mother sent me one of my absolutely favorite things- the oh so fabulous La Mer. I will swear up and down on the magical powers of this cream and am mildly obsessed. Though it is quite expensive, a little dab goes a long way. If you are lucky enough to use this cream or have a truly fabulous mother who sends you it via the mail, you know what I am talking about.


As you can see, my dog Maybelle is keenly interested in the box.



Half the fun for me is opening the box and checking out the random loot that Neiman's sends along with La Mer. This time, I got a sample of the new Prada perfume, a sample of a very interesting smelling Jo Malone fragrance and some Trish McEvoy cleanser.

Like this idea? Along the same lines, the following are some suggestions for cream that make great gifts:


This creamy lotion can be purchased here.


This fabulous oil Olio Lusso is a blend of arnica, neroli, argan, sunflower, calendula oils (plus more!) that provide antioxidant and antibacterial benefits to moisturize and protect skin. The scent of the oil is tropical Jasmine flower. You can buy it here at one of my favorite shops.


This luxuriously scented lotion is a fabulous everyday indulgence that can be purchased here.


 

10 comments:

pve design said...

I recently had a facial, and I am now devoted to an organic line of skin products. "Naturopathica!" I love creams, but have very sensitive skin so I tread lightly. Love la mer but it is quite expensive, so a tiny dab does wonders. I painted for la mer cream, it was a barter.
pve

Kalee said...

Oh I will have to look into Naturopathica products, sounds fantastic! Sounds to me like a great barter, so wish that I could paint!

lisa golightly said...

Lucky you !!! So glad to have found your blog ( through Coco and Kelly ). xoxo ! Lisa

style chronicle said...

Love la Mer! What a luxury!!

Helen said...

ohhh wow! what lovely products you have, so lucky! :)

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Your mum is one fabulous Santa. I worship Le Mer. Happy, happy Christmas to you and yours. Make some great memories xx deb

Southern Aspirations said...

Have not tried Le Mer but have heard fabulous things. The naturopathica sounds interesting as well.... I too have sensitive skin and get nervous about switching around. But I'm not sure I've found anything I'm head over heels in love with either, so there you go!

Nishant said...

Love la mer but it is quite expensive, so a tiny dab does wonders. I painted for la mer cream, it was a barter.
Work from home India

kanishk said...

So glad to have found your blog.
wagyu beef

escapade said...

I`ve been wanting to try Olio Lusso - but haven`t been able to see it in person and was a little hesitant to shell out the money blindly. Have you tried it? I`d love to know what you thought




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow