Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
How Sweet It Is

Did you know that September is National Honey Month? In celebration of this, I wanted to share with y'all my absolute favorite honey- The Savannah Bee Company. We eat it like candy at a my house, my husband and I will often munch on honeycomb and will always keep a spoon handy to dip in the giant jar of The Savannah Bee Company Tupelo honey that sits on our counter.



I especially love a bit of honey over a mild cheese crustini and of course, in my daily cup of tea.


The best part? Many stores across the country now carry The Savannah Bee Company products and you can also order online.

 

14 comments:

Swapna Raghu Sanand said...

Wow, the pic looks like a wine bottle. In India, we have many varieties of tasty honey but none of it comes so beautifully packaged. I loved your post as always and of course, the pic!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love honey! Love this post :)

Whenever we travel abroad we invariably end up food shopping and I always bring back honey....at the moment I am eating orange blossom honey that I brought in Italy....I love lavender honey too, I usually buy that in France.

I have never thought about eating it with cheese....I must try that :)

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Hmmm love honey!
I always have honey in my tea rather than sugar but since I know longer eat bread find that I rarely have it any other time. Will have to try it with the cheese!!

Jane said...

I love honey just like a little buzzy bee. Especially on a thick slice of sourdough toast. I must try with cheese I think that would work really well with the right kind... xoxo

Chic Coles said...

Just took the honey out of the cabinet this morning. Going to start having tea instead of coffee. Clover honey is my favorite. Thank you for the introduction to this fun company.

Anonymous said...

mmmm honey! i learned something new today! yay to national honey month!

JMW said...

I've been wanting to purchase something from here. I believe the owners were recently featured in Southern Living. I'll have to check out their site!

My Passport to Style said...

I think I must have been a b in a former life honey is wonderful! Sharon xx

Confessions Of A Domestic Goddess said...

We love honey in my house...we'll definitely check this one out!

xoxo!

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

I have seen this honey at WS before and wanted to try it, but never have. I'm definitely going to pick some up next time I'm in. I love honey with brie, especially!

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

I will have to try!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

I love honey...
whenever I catch a cold, I boil some ginger & added honey...works wonder!

Matters of Style said...

I love honey! I can eat it plain ha!

deliciously organized said...

Oh yum. Will have to pick this one up!




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow