Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
What's your napkin personality?


I love to use cloth napkins, rather than paper. Not only is this better for the environment (less waste, less tress chopped down), I think that cloth napkins can add personality to the table. I have monogrammed white linen napkins, which I love. What do you like?

Maybe you are a yellow checked kind of person?


Williams Sonoma

Or, maybe a pink and green devotee?


MomNMiaQuilts etsy shop

Do you prefer a touch of polka dots?

Etsy shop of Bipedal Humm

Or does blue toile tickle your fancy?


A sweet pattern?
etsy shop of Michelle Brusegaard

Or, do you like to make a bold statement with your napkins?

Crate and Barrel


Perhaps you are like me and a fan of the crisp and classic original?

Williams Sonoma

Whatever your preference, cloth napkins are not only better for the environment than the paper counterparts, but are also a fun or maybe classic table element.

 

26 comments:

Chic Coles said...

Those first ones are definitely my favorite..the orange and white polka dot adds a fun element to a dinner table! Thanks for the inspiration!

annechovie said...

These are all beautiful, but I love the pink and green especially!

erika sorocco said...

I kind of love the polka dots one. So adorable! :)

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

Oh, they're all so pretty! I think my favorites are the Sally Russell polka dots and the Williams Sonoma Blue Toile! Fab!

Matters of Style said...

So pretty! I love cloth napkins and use them all the time! I'm like you and generally stick to the basic white w/ a tonal monogram, b/c you can bleach them and get them clean so easily!

Pigtown*Design said...

I love finding old linen and damask napkins for about $.50/each at thrift shops and using them. I used to have a massive collection, but gave them all away... to start again.

Under this Umbrella said...

I, too have the monogram ones, but I am loving the orange and white polka dots and the green polka dots. Those blue ones with the adorable flowers are fab too. Oh, I think I NEED some new ones...add a little fall spice to the house.

Thanks for sharing this. :)

Janean said...

Cloth napkins make simple meals into events! I used to have a collection of several colors, but decided to stick to white b/c they can be bleached. Good subject.

Domestic Diva said...

Love both of the WS napkins. I am an all white hotel collection form WS girl!! xxxxx me

Unknown said...

Colourful polka dots for me! They look fun!
Cheers, Karen

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

So pretty! I like the yellow checkered and orange/white polka doted ones..

Mrs. P said...

i love ALL of them!!

sadly, i don't have any cloth napkins. but strangely, i do have a whole set of napkin rings. hmm..

Kelly said...

Oooooh the Crate and Barrel one is so cute! But I'm a fan of all of them! So cute!

I love cloth napkins too and try to use them as much as possible. I agree, they bring a certain charm to the table :)

Magdalena said...

I'm with you!! I love cloth napkins and try and avoid paper as much as possible. A little more effort is definately worth how beautiful they look at the table, not to mention how much better they are for the planet. I adore all your choices and would gladly use them every night of the week. Wonderful Post!!
Bunny

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ohhhhhh, I'm digging the monogram look! I would pair them with apple green accents for my tablescape!

Darrah said...

I bought these adorable vintage inspired napkins and napkin rings, but I never use them! When should you? I feel like I'd never want to get them dirty...

yiqin; said...

Ah I need to carry nice napkins out :D

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

I like plain,crisp and classic linen...the food should be the star always!

The Antiques Diva™ said...

I couldn't agree more! To me, cloth napkins add a touch of elegance to any meal, elevating dinner to Dinner with a capital "D".
Toma

Anonymous said...

i love table napkins but yet i never use them. i have them too! i def love colorful ones.

glad i found your blog on lovemaegan.com. your blog is coooool!

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

I love colorful napkins! They are so fun and add a bit of color to the table. And I ADORE Michelle Brusegaard!

Blair Friedeman said...

Oh, love the pink and green!!

LPC said...

Tribal. Can you find a little ikat for us?:)

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Love cloth napkins. I have some linen colored ones that are simple that I love...

Morgan said...

Love the napkins with poppies!

Kassie said...

Oh, I want them all!! I love cloth napkins for the table. The blue and white toile one is gorgeous.




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow