Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Go Green. Stay Stylish.


Green with Glamour is a fantastic website selling beautiful products which allow you to "Go green. Stay stylish". You can find great items for the home, to wear and to give. Enjoy!

Here are some of the delights that you will find-

 

7 comments:

Magdalena said...

gorgeous finds, I must check them out
Bunny

Slices of Beauty... said...

All gorgeous, thanks for posting.

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

Such fun patterns!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Thanks for sharing! Going to that site now... :)

Matters of Style said...

Love that ikat throw! And the elephant teapot is adorable! It's nice to see things that are green but not granola, haha.

Swapna Raghu Sanand said...

Fun, colorful and chic! Keep posting.

Sahildeki Ev said...

Very nice site. Thanks for introducing it




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow