Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I Dream of...

Seeing this...And experiencing sunrise here...


Doing this...



Eating a lot of this...




Taking the train to here...



Shopping here...

Yes, I am dying to travel to India. The sites, smells and tastes, I want it all. We are in the planning phase for a trip, do any of you have recommendations? I would love to hear.






* Images from norman parkinson-vintage vogue, oasisworld.in, allposters.com, craigsinindiablog, majorlycool.com,travelindiapictures.net,come2india.org

 

11 comments:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Nice post! Was in India a few years ago for work, but did not have the chance to visit Taj Mahal...definitely on my wish list!

xo*

paula said...

I too dream of going to India. The images have me swooning!

Megan said...

I would love to go to India as well. We have several friends who have gone, and really enjoyed it, except there is quite a bit of poverty.

preppyinnewengland said...

You need to go over to Monograms and Manicures who just came back from India. She had fabulous posts on her adventure over there.
I'm sure she would be of great help.

JennyMac said...

This is fantastic. Love the pics and dialogue.

LPC said...

All my recommendations are from 25 years ago. I'll be posting pictures from that trip in the not too distant future, but they won't be too helpful I am afraid. Did you check at Monograms and Manicures? Hopsy went to India to see her mom and dad, just recently...

theUngourmet said...

I have never been there but I saw a program with Jeremy Piven when he took a trip to India. It was breathtaking! He's kind of easy on the eyes too!

vicki archer said...

I have been to Rajasthan some time ago and absolutely loved it - it was the most memorable trip of my life. You will love it...xv

Kalee said...

Thank you for all of your wonderful comments. We plan on volunteering for a week and then traveling around for a bit. Will certainly keep you updated as we progress in our planning.

LindsB said...

I would LOVE to go to India- the food alone would lure me there in a second :)

Julie Anne Rhodes said...

My only recommendation is...please take me with you! India will be my next big trip too! I'm dying to take Taj to see the Taj Mahal one day.

Bon Voyage,
Jewels




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow