Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Three Cheers For Monday

Wishing you the happiest of Monday's, friends. Fall is finally in the air here in Georgia and I couldn't be more thrilled. Can you see the first hints of color on the trees?



Have I mentioned that I am currently training for my first marathon? Yes, all of that time that I should have spent working on this blog I have been hitting the pavement. It's tough to believe that I am actually winding down my training, with only one long run left! If somebody had told me 6 months ago that I would be easily (well sort of easily) running 18 miles alone, I would have laughed out loud. It is amazing what you can accomplish with a little training.


{That's me all decked out in black like Johnny Cash after completing the Publix Half-Marathon in March}

I am running to raise money for a cause that is very dear to my heart- the ASPCA (The American Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals). As a lifelong vegetarian and animal lover, I think it is important to help those without a voice. If you feel so inspired, please hop on over to my fundraising site and check it out. I certainly don't expect you to donate, but I would be so appreciative if you did.

I'll be back soon with some fabulous new recipes, thanks for hanging on with me guys!

 

2 comments:

Thatus said...

beautiful place..
Website

Xathieur Hopkins said...

Good article very impressive, Thanks for providing helpful information. I Will share it.

Cheapest Storage Units Los Angeles




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow