Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Salty, Cripsy, Fabulous




Unless you have been living under a large rock for the past few years, you are likely familiar with the health food turned hipster snack craze of kale chips. And, let me just go ahead and tell you- they are worth the hype. I, for one, am borderline obsessed with the crunchy green delights despite the fact that my kitchen stinks for days after a batch.

The greatest things about kale chips- they are both healthy and delicious! My recipe is easy to follow and sure to please any crowd.

Kale Chips

1 head of kale-washed and dryed completely
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon Garlic Gold
1 tablespoon sea salt
Freshly ground pepper

Preheat oven to 425. Line cooking sheets with tin foil (less mess= easier clean-up for you!). 

Tear kale leaves from ribs and into bite sized pieces. Toss in a bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper. Place on cooking sheets and make sure that the pieces don't overlap. 



Cook for 40 minutes, turning once at 20 minutes. Sprinkle with Garlic Gold and dip in ketchup for a yummy treat!

 

22 comments:

Beach House Living said...

I must be under a big rock. I had not heard of these before.

HAMPTON HOSTESS said...

sounds delicious-and a great way to get your veggies-I would love to try to make these-what is garlic gold?

ms.composure said...

yes i LOVE kale chips! i also will stir fry my kale with other veggies or with fish. i def have fallen in love with kale b/c you can do so many diff things with it!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

It is a very good point that these leafy green kale chips are all the rage now. A lot of people are eating them and they are really quite popular. Thank you including the recipe on how to make them. This will be a big bonus to game night in our home.


Professional Doctorate

Unknown said...

Nice article, thanks for the information. You give me some idea's. I will bookmark for next reference.
Click Here Securities Fraud Attorney

Unknown said...

Thank you for some information.You give me some idea's.Keep posting.
Click Here Alaska Fishing Lodges site info

Unknown said...

Thank you for the recipe i will try it in my home. Thanks for sharing.
Cloud Contact Center Integrators

Unknown said...

Amazing Blog..thanks for sharing this i will try this receipe later in my home..


Highly recommended Shoretel Support

Unknown said...

Thank you for some information.You give me some idea's.Keep posting.



We saw Shoretel Vendors

Robert Oleary said...

Yummy!
BoxNGo Glendale

Nelson Carlson said...

looks delicious.

Remarkable Taint Pain

Daniel Delgado said...

Healthy living.
The Best Ever Bethlehem Private Detectives

larinagraspela143 said...

really looks delicious!, i'd like to make one of this too! thanks for sharing this:)

mauwismith said...

really looks delicious, nicely done!. i'd love to try this one too:)

LinkHelpers

Gregory Thornton said...

healthy and delicious

Cindy Green said...

Healthy food.
The Best Ever Humble Managed IT Services

William Walsh said...

Great share. Keep it up.
Omnipotech

Bonnie Ferrero said...

Good share of healthy food.
Self Storage Van Nuys

Julia McGlothlin said...

I like it.
We found Algodones Dentist

Kathleen Stover said...

It's a good example to have a healthy life.
Cypress Storage

Ernest Borquez said...

looks delicious.

Self Storage Stanton CA

Rita Bailey said...

full of nutrients.

MX Dentist




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow