Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Oh So Fabulous FlowerBud


If you have not already discovered the infinite joys of FlowerBud, allow me to please introduce you. FlowerBud ships farm fresh flowers overnight and they arrive at your doorstep in bud form. This ensures that rather than just a few days- your flowers will bloom and brighten the room for at least a week. Flowerbud has an incredible variety of flowers available for ship and they change the selection depending on the season. I was lucky enough to receive a bouquet of stargazer lilies (one of my favorites) last Friday and have been enjoying the scent and beauty all week.


Have a friend in need of a little boost? Has it been a while since you last saw your grandmother? Or, do you have somebody special in your life that just deserves a bouquet? Why not surprise them with a fabulous bouquet from Flowerbud? They are sure to thank you!

 

7 comments:

Jane said...

What a great idea. Nothing more annoying than buying flowers which appear fresh and then drop dead in two days. xoxo

annechovie said...

What a genius concept! I have never heard of that, but thank you for the tip. Have a wonderful weekend.

Karena said...

I love this idea, the stargazer lilies.... I used to buy by the armful at the San Diego Flower markets!

Karena
Art by Karena

Jo said...

I've never heard of this company but it's fabulous! There is nothing worse than receiving flowers only to have them die within days.

The lilies are lovely ~ one of my favorites.

Jo

Beach House Living said...

I've never heard of this company before. I like the idea the flowers will bloom once received then before.

Traveller said...

Those flowers are gorgeous! Such a great idea :)

JMW said...

Love stargazer lilies! Those are the official flower of the Kentucky Oaks. There's also a delicious drink they serve at the Oaks called "The Lily." Delicious!




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow