Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Words to Inspire & A Bit of Bono


"Live. A lot. Unleash yourself upon the world and go! Go now! And fly free in the frowning face of convention. Giggle. No, laugh. No, howl as if you have never grown up. Understand that this is not a dress rehearsal, this is it! Take it all in. Yes, cherish every last rose and every single breath. And by all means, whatever you do, wear a really cool pair of sunglasses."

On that note, my husband and I are going to see U2 tonight in concert with some good friends. I love Bono and look forward to my first U2 show!

*Images from iheartit &gearcrave.com

 

17 comments:

Suburban Princess said...

Enjoy the concert!

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Wow..what incredible words. You've inspired me for the week & beyond! When I was working for Starbucks in Seattle, Bono came into our corporate office but I was never able to grab a glimpse. I adore his music & the man. Hope the concert is one of a lifetime. Lucky..lucky girl!!

Unknown said...

Have a great evening :)

Magdalena said...

you are so lucky!! I love them and Bono is amazing. have a fab evening!!
Bunny

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

Have a great time!

Hillary said...

Ooh, that sounds like it would be a great concert! Have fun!

Laura Trevey said...

I just saw U2 last Thursday, and I still cannot stop thinking about it. One word: Inspiring!


Hope you have a blast!!!!
xo Laura

Chic Coles said...

I love U2! My mom loves them too! Have a wonderful time, it sounds like such fun!

Splenderosa said...

My beautiful snow-white Maltese is named "Bono"
...the only name appropriate for my rock-star puppy. I think you are WAY cool, and Bono & U2 rock big time. XXOOXX's

CLAIRE WATKINS, ASID ALLIED said...

Haha I went to U2 last night in Atlanta, as well! FAB-u-LOUS

Helen said...

U2 concert!?! I am SO jealous! Have fun! :)

Fifi Flowers said...

Hope you ENJOYED tha concert!

A Pretty Trip said...

Have fun!!

Style Redux said...

What a great quote! I've seen U2 twice and they were fabulous. Hope you enjoyed the concert.

Kalee said...

The concert was fantastic! If the opportunity arises- go. I loved everything about the show and you are absolutely correct Laura, it was very inspiring!

marigirl said...

Ooo, I hope you had fun! My brother and his wife got to go! I got to...babysit. But they said it was fantastic!!

Nishant said...

Have a great evening :) Work from home India




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow