Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Dine Out For a Great Cause



This week, if you dine-out at participating restaurants from 9/20- 9/26, a portion of the proceeds will go to Share Our Strength. Share Our Strength is dedicated to ending childhood hunger and is looking for your help. Check out the website for more information, including participating restaurants. What a great excuse to go enjoy your favorite meal and by doing so, help a child in need.

*Wonderful image for greatamericandineout.org

 

9 comments:

Chic Coles said...

I cannot believe how many restaurants there are in New Orleans who are participating! I will definitely make sure to go to a restaurant or two and help this cause! Thanks for the information.

pve design said...

Wonderful logo for a wonderful cause.

Arushi Khosla said...

I adore the logo. Very innovative.

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful thing!

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

Such a great concept, and a guilt free, kind of, way to eat out!

The pale observer said...

I'm in Ghana - the land of recipients of these types of charities... sadly no restaurants here participate!

Great blog. Love it. Your newest follower

Holli in Ghana

Magdalena said...

Thanks for posting this, hope to get out this weekend and support this great and important cause

Unknown said...

Great cause - we need to have it here in Australia!!

Chic Coles said...

I know we already posted on this, but I wanted to let you know we gave you a blog award and to thank you for all of your kind words and comments you give us! We love reading your blog and your posts are so original and fun. Thanks!




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow