Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Thank you!


Thank you to the oh so Chic Coles for giving me this award! I am completely flattered that one of my favorite blogs has given me this honor, I really appreciate it!

The rules to receive this award are:

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award.
2.Pass the award to any number of blogs that you've newly discovered.
Some fabulous new blogs that I have discovered:
Please check out these charming blogs- they are great reads!

 

5 comments:

GrannySmithGreen said...

How very kind of you to bestow this award to the Granny Smith Green blog. I am flattered. Thank you for thinking of me!

Oliveaux said...

Congrats. I am off to discover the blogs you have discovered...x

Megan said...

Thank you for the award! How sweet!

Under this Umbrella said...

Congratulations! You are a great read and so deserve this award!!!

Slices of Beauty... said...

Congrats and thank you!
Honoured to be on your list.

Happy weekend.




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow