Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Life's a Beach



Today, I am headed to the coast with my husband's family for our annual beach trip. Here are some of the things that I am eagerly anticipating...
Doing a lot of this...

Listening to him...




Eating all I can eat of this...



Then attempting to burn it off by doing this...



And spending a good bit of time doing this...

I will be posting but it might not be as often as usual. Enjoy this wonderful summer weekend!

*Images from petsugar.com,patiopads.com, rex hammock's pictures- flickr, janeavril.blogspot, treehugger.com,seriouseats.com

 

14 comments:

nikole said...

have a great trip! looks like it's going to be amazing.

Megan said...

Hope you have a great weekend! It sounds wonderful!

Chic Coles said...

Looks like you are going to have a great time! I wish that is what my weekend looked like! Have a great weekend!

Rebecca Corvese said...

Have a wonderful vacation. Thanks for leaving your comment on my blog! I'm on vacation right now too (Catalina Island) and this is the first time I've checked my emails in a week! lol....

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

I hope y'all have a great time!

bluehydrangea said...

Have a great trip, can't wait to read about it!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Sounds like a lovely time! Hope it's fabulous.

Oliveaux said...

Sounds like the most wonderful break! Enjoy!! Ax

Southern Aspirations said...

Fantastic! Have a wonderful time! Can't wait to hear (or see!) all about it.

Laura said...

Oh my lord is that a deep fried crab?!!! I can't think of anything better...I am dying of jealousy here, stuck back in the city with no salty breeze.

Slices of Beauty... said...

All lovely, enjoy!

krys kirkpatrick said...

Sounds heavenly. Your planned, packed and ready to go. Lovely blog.

Unknown said...

Enjoy vacation, lady! And let me know about Stranded! when you return.

Cheers.

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful vacation! I hope the weather shines lovingly on you! Enjoy!

Amy




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow