Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Life's a Beach



Today, I am headed to the coast with my husband's family for our annual beach trip. Here are some of the things that I am eagerly anticipating...
Doing a lot of this...

Listening to him...




Eating all I can eat of this...



Then attempting to burn it off by doing this...



And spending a good bit of time doing this...

I will be posting but it might not be as often as usual. Enjoy this wonderful summer weekend!

*Images from petsugar.com,patiopads.com, rex hammock's pictures- flickr, janeavril.blogspot, treehugger.com,seriouseats.com

 

15 comments:

nikole said...

have a great trip! looks like it's going to be amazing.

MG said...

Hope you have a great weekend! It sounds wonderful!

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

Looks like you are going to have a great time! I wish that is what my weekend looked like! Have a great weekend!

Rebecca@Harmony and Home said...

Have a wonderful vacation. Thanks for leaving your comment on my blog! I'm on vacation right now too (Catalina Island) and this is the first time I've checked my emails in a week! lol....

Blueprint Bliss said...

I hope y'all have a great time!

bluehydrangea said...

Have a great trip, can't wait to read about it!!

Kristin said...

Sounds like a lovely time! Hope it's fabulous.

Oliveaux said...

Sounds like the most wonderful break! Enjoy!! Ax

Southern Aspirations said...

Fantastic! Have a wonderful time! Can't wait to hear (or see!) all about it.

Laura [What I Like] said...

Oh my lord is that a deep fried crab?!!! I can't think of anything better...I am dying of jealousy here, stuck back in the city with no salty breeze.

Slices of Beauty... said...

All lovely, enjoy!

krys kirkpatrick said...

Sounds heavenly. Your planned, packed and ready to go. Lovely blog.

Her name was Lola said...

Enjoy vacation, lady! And let me know about Stranded! when you return.

Cheers.

Amy said...

Have a wonderful vacation! I hope the weather shines lovingly on you! Enjoy!

Amy

disa said...

情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫




Cherished Friends

Follow by Email

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow