Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Simple Summer Salad


The combination of sweet watermelon, salty feta and refreshing mint make this summer salad addictive.


1 1/2 pounds seedless watermelon, rind removed and cut into chunks

1/4 cup coarsely chopped mint

1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese


Layer watermelon, mint and feta in a large bowl. Be sure to evenly distribute mint and feta and serve in your favorite bowl.


*Image from agoodapetite.blogspot.com

 

5 comments:

QueenBeeSwain said...

this sounds incredible- thank you for sharing!

kHm

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Mmmmmmmmmmm.Sounds delish!

Basil Becky said...

Wow this sounds great...I will try it and let you know!

Brooke Meyenberg said...

Who woulda thunk it?! Feta and watermelon. I think this is a MUST try. It looks wonderful! :)

P.Gaye Tapp at Little Augury said...

good luck with your blog! this is a great looking and easy salad I will try. I can imagine it would be addictive. la




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow