Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
The Lovely Lily








Lily of the Valley is a sweet and dainty flower with a wonderful fragrance. On May 1st, the streets of Paris are filled with vendors selling this flower. Here are some of my favorite examples of this versatile and lovely lily. Enjoy!

* Images from GK-vinageglamblog.com, ausgardener.com,cafebouquet.com, favorsforweddings.com

 

1 comments:

Basil Becky said...

I use to sing about Lillies of the Valley to my babies, Started out White Corals Bells...

My mother use to sing it to me...so maybe that is why you like Lillies of the Valley so much. I agree the scent is heavenly.




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow