Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Green Your Routine


How wonderful is it that recyclable bags have become so very chic? It seems that almost every restaurant, shop or grocery store that you walk into is selling some tote bag. I love this trend. Today, I want to share with y’all one of my very favorite bags that also happens to benefit a wonderful cause- the FEED bag. Each FEED bag sold will go to feed 100 school children in Rwanda through the UN World Food Program. I got my bag at Whole Foods and I carry it everywhere. The bag is made to look just like the bags that the World Food Program uses to distribute food. I love when function and style combine with a great cause.

 

0 comments:




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow