Welcome!

Kalee
Athens, Georgia
Welcome to my little world- I am thrilled that you are here. My most sincere hope is that this little blog is a source of laughter, inspiration and some seriously fabulous food (even if it is vegan!). Is it possible to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle below the Mason Dixon line? Come along with me and find out as I pound the pavement, travel and eat my way through life. Cheers!
View my complete profile

A collection of recipes, traveling and entertaining tips.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Archipelago Candles


I adore Archipelago candles. They are made from 70% soy wax and have such a long life. Currently, I am burning a Lavender one in our office and a Verbena Soy in the living room. Both have a unique and lovely scent.

I am a big fan of the all of the Archipelago products and if you would like more information, please check out http://www.archipelago-usa.com/Default.aspx.

 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a huge candle fan, so I have to check these out! One of my favorites is Diptyque - Baies Noires Candle.




Cherished Friends

Search This Blog


(C) 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow